Dubrovnik & Konavle
The tour starts with picking our guests from the port/hotel, transfer to the old town where you will meet the local guide. After exploring the city with the guide, you will also have free time to do it on your own. Later, the tour takes you to a visit through Konavle region. During the drive you will see old stone houses, vineyards, olive threes, domestic animals. Konavle valley was important for agriculture and stayed today as well.
Local people still cherish embroidery and customs, tradition is not forgotten. Even though the costumes are not in use any more for daily purpose, people like to show the tradition which is still a big part of this region. You will have the chance to hide from the city crowd to truly enjoy the peaceful Konavle countryside where you will taste traditional products and see the culture of our ancestors.
Tour time: up to 5 hours
- Transport from and to the port/hotel
- Professional tour guide during the tour
- Guided tour of the old part Dubrovnik
- Visit to traditional house of Konavle region and tasting homemade products
- Port entrance fee, parking
- Air conditioned van or car
Tour does not include:
- Food and drinks (except what is mentioned in the tour program)
- No entrance fees (museums and walls in Dubrovnik Old town)